This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient but I do love Fig Newtons

Thursday, March 20, 2008

People are really creative

In looking for the hilarious Shining-as-heartwarming-comedy fake trailer on youtube, my cousin found this gem:



I realize this is probably old news to pretty much all the cool people out there on the interwebs, but it's new to me, so I post it. And it's amazing. I continue to be astounded by the creativity of ordinary people. Watching all these fake trailers is just as much fun as watching the original movies. When I consider the massive success of a cookie cutter retread show like Grey's Anatomy, my faith in humanity is lost. But when I witness the ingenuity and creativity it took to create a murderous Mary Poppins that scares the shit outta people, my faith is restored.

No comments: