This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient but I do love Fig Newtons

Friday, January 11, 2008

Old School Nick YouTube Links!







Farewell, My Little Viking (part I)




An awesome fan video (though, unfortunately, unfinished)




Inside Out Boy!!!




"We've all been Hoovered!"




Weinerville used to come on Sunday afternoons and run for like two hours. I don't remember much about the show except the human heads with little puppet bodies and that they used to show cartoons, and that two people from the audience at the end of the show would be "weinerized" (turned into human-headed little puppets). Old school Nick was weird, basically.




Why I've always remembered this scene from Ren and Stimpy so vividly, I just don't know. But I do.


Submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society... The Tale of the Final Wish! (starring Bobcat Goldthwait!)










Even the commercial bumpers were better back then!

No comments: